sudip khanal

www.khanalsudip.blogspot.com Kathmandu Nepal

Monday, July 27, 2009

Top Sites I Surf Usually

Hi friends, today I am going to discuss on some of sites that I uses usually and it is obvious to say, I like them since I uses them very frequently.

hotmail.com:
I think hotmail has become hot bread for me, each day I can not have my good day without surfing this email site. You know hotmail is the first site that I have surfed when I started to know about internet. That time hotmail was a synonym of internet for me.

blogspot.com:
Few years ago, I began to surf this site and I found it interesting one and I also created my own blog site. And I feel good when I write whatever I know , whatever information I get and whatever I find interesting on other website , such that I can have future reference for myself as well.(http://surazz.blogspot.com)

Google.com:
Yes, definitely google.com. It has become a my good friend…whenever I get difficulty in anything, there is one hope and that is Google.. Thanks to Google.

thepiratebay.org:
Though it is not good to use pirated program, but being a citizen of country like Nepal and being student of IT field, it is almost difficult to get the applications in cheap price. But no matter, thepiratebay is there to help us. I use this site whenever I need any program.

Codango.com:
This is the great site to search for new tips, ideas, tutorial, codes for web programming and I must appreciate the sites for such being helpful.

Wadja.com:
I use this site to send SMS to my relatives, friends and brothers who are outside of Nepal. Using this site, we can send SMS to any countries with no charge at all. Though the site is somewhat slow, but who cares…since it provides free service.

Knowyourmobile.com:
This is the great site where I can find many tweaks and tricks for my VIEWTY mobile. This is only site that provides tweaks and tricks for VIEWTY mobile with safe hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment